Have you ever thought about how different is a regular cleaning service and a professional cleaning service? While both of these services aim to achieve the same job, whether in your commercial or residential property, there are some visible and clear differences when you use a professional service. Unlike other services, people often consider cleaning services as a DIY job, but if you don’t hire an expert, the outcome will not be as desired.
Now let’s talk about the big differences that the professional cleaning services can create:
The major difference between regular cleaning services and professional cleaning services Melbourne is that you can always expect a higher standard from the latter. And this also ensures that a little bit of your workspace or living space is covered during the job. On the other hand, during regular cleaning, the selection of products is normally not that extensive and these people often choose an all-purpose cleaner for addressing different areas of the home or commercial space.
Professional cleaning jobs usually include the use of specialized equipment and products for every area. For instance, professionals use floor cleaners for cleaning bathroom tiles and floors and glass cleaners for cleaning mirrors. Besides, these professionals always carry the cleaning products with them. This thing eliminates the requirement of spending extra on purchasing products.
What do the professional cleaners cover?
It is not simple to pinpoint everything that professional cleaners do. But, you can map out the basic details. So, when you decide to clean your home or workplace with professional cleaners, then picture every area of the property being wiped down or scrubbed with dire articulation. Besides, with professional cleaning services, it is possible to take away all the deep dirt and grime of your home or workplace. The jobs performed by these experts are not covered by regular cleaners.
For instance, when you hire a professional Melbourne cleaning company for cleaning the kitchen, you can picture items like the oven being scrubbed thoroughly or the extractor fan grills being dusted. The common tasks that the professional cleaners perform are:
1. Dusting the ceiling, dusting the wall fixtures, and removing the cobwebs
2. Disinfecting and cleaning surfaces and mirrors
3. Dusting and polishing furniture items
4. Clearing and cleaning cabinets
5. Cleaning scale and soap scum from kitchen tiles, showerheads, and taps
6. Cleaning the kitchen and the equipment ranges like polishing utensils and defrosting the refrigerator
7. Cleaning the areas behind appliances like oven, refrigerator, or washing machine
8. Sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping the floors
9. Scrubbing and deep cleaning the bathrooms including toilets, sinks, and shower/bathtub
10. Emptying the trash cans and replacing the bags or liners
But regular cleaning boasts fewer jobs. The main job performed by the regular cleaners is to regulate the proper level of cleanliness in the home or commercial property. Some of the jobs that the regular cleaners perform are:
1. Wiping down surfaces
2. Sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping the floors
3. Wiping down the kitchen doors, surfaces, and cupboards
4. Cleaning up the bathroom sinks, mirrors, toilet, and shower/bathtub
5. Scrubbing the kitchen countertops and sinks
6. Cleaning the appliances and emptying the trash cans
7. Organizing the home
Why choosing professional cleaners is better?
Cleaning your home or workplace professionally never means that it would bypass the regular cleaning purposes or overshadow the importance of regular cleaning. Professional cleaning services help make the cleaning job more conducive and comfortable. When you choose professional cleaners to clean your home or workplace, they always leave everything as clean as new. After that, regular cleaning makes the job easier.